AWeber is an email marketing platform that allows more than hundred thousand businesses from small to large, bloggers, and entrepreneurs nationwide to create and send emails.
AWeber’s web-based tools keeps businesses to keep in touch with their potential customers through email.
In this AWeber review, we takes an in-depth look at one of the popular choice for sending and designing HTML e-newsletters (electronic-Newsletters). We’ll go through the pros and cons of using AWeber and discuss its pricing.
Why use Aweber Email Marketing Tool?
In choosing the right email marketing for you, there are a lot of things to consider. We have listed below some of the advantages in using AWeber.
- Easy to create and deliver. Generally, e-mail advertising tools are great since they supply an alternate and simplified advertising procedure. They sort of transformed the marketing sector by giving a much faster yet more budget-friendly means of interacting with customers (existing as well as potential).
- Easy to migrate with easy to use import functionality
- Customizable. What’s great about AWeber is that, it lets you create an email template of your own, by all means. It also provides you a drag and drop interface feature.
- Very manageable. Every business owner would want to see and check the analysis results of their email campaign in order to plan subsequent steps as well as enhance the future campaigns. Information like which links were clicked and how much revenue was generated are obviously one of the most important in influencing business decisions.
- Commendable delivery results. AWeber constantly analyze the email campaigns for potential spam problems and hence, you will be able to edit them BEFORE it becomes spam. Aweber’s servers also have very high credibility and thus helps in getting your emails through spam filters easily.
- Excellent support. Aweber has an excellent costumer support with a 365-day live support.
- Responsive Email templates that can be used on PC, smart devices and tablets.
AWeber Email Marketing Package
AWeber offers a 30-day free trial, and has 5 AWeber plans available. If your audience is less than 500, you could take the first plan which costs $19. But, you will surely upgrade your plan as your customers gets bigger.
- If your plan is to host and email up to 500 subscribers: $19 per month
- 501 to 2,500 subscribers: $29 per month
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $49 per month
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $69 per month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: $149 per month
If your business is big enough and has 25,000+ subscribers, you will have to contact AWeber for them to assist you personally.
If you plan to pay quarterly, you can enjoy a 14% discount; and 14.9% discount if you pay annually. Also, there are discounts available for students and not-for-profit organisations.
AWeber accept payment with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
Key Features of Aweber
- Autoresponders: set a series of follow up emails that can be set triggered based on time interval such as “Welcome Email” immediately, follow by a promo product email 2 days later.
- Ready Email Templates: More than 700 ready available responsive templates for use
- Support: Aweber support include live chat, email and phone support
- Import contact capability: Able to import via the following file types XLX, TXT, CSV, XLSX and TSV
- Responsive email designs: all email templates are able to viewed on PC, smart tables and phone
- Email Analytics and reporting: Other than monitoring open rate, click through rate, bounce rate and unsubscribe list, you can also monitor your growth of list over time and their current location when they open the email.
- Email List Segmenting: You can create multiple list and segment your list accordingly, whether based on industry, geographic, demographics etc.
- Integration with 3rd part apps: you can integrate with other solutions such as WordPress, Wix or CRM system like salesforce.
Overall, Aweber is a nice email marketing provider to use. It is user friendly, value for money and as most of the key features are being in place. Most important of all, their support is good and always available.
It is also more value for money as compared to some of its peer. Recommended.