Hostinger is known as a hosting provider, it is fast and reliable to be focused on ‘cheap’ web hosting. They have the VPS option available for those who need it, they also have the primary provider of shared delivery solutions to their customers.
In 2004 established Hostinger started it as a free web hosting company. It’s not named as Hostinger when they start, but 000WebHost.com. Their website that started as auction still remains as a free hosting provider. According to reports, it has an average of 10000+ new users who sign up each day and have more than 29 million users.
Hostinger started to lead the web hosting industry by providing free web hosting, but there are still some people who are doubting about Hostinger Free Web hosting.
Hostinger is about “cheap web hosting” the company’s website does not attempt to put its cover over its service by talking about ‘value’ products or ‘budget’ products.
An Easy Website Builder makes it easy to begin, and there is a single tick installer for WordPress and other mainstream applications. The package may be enough to run a simple personal or family site. It limits you to a single website and subdomain, a 10GB drive slot, 100GB a month bandwidth and a single email address. The range starts at Php 79.00 a month of ‘Single Web Hosting’ intended for home use.
Why use Hostinger Web Hosting?
- Fast Load time – Loading times are important fast for the page for the experience of any user’s website on a site.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – Hostinger offers a 30-day money guarantee and various payment options such as Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Discover, American Express, Maestro and JCB. So you can try them and get your money back if the performance or experience is subpar.
- Tons of Customer Support Options – For some reason, if your site is down and you can not contact a customer support person as soon as possible, you may lose tons of sales. Customer support can make or break a web host.
- Free Website Builder and Domain Name – A free builder of the website you get from Hostinger, the plan you choose is not important. There are several tons of templates to choose from, too.
- Easy to Use – Hostinger offers an easy-to-use and modern interface where you can find everything you need at all in one location.
- Unlimited Features with Premium and Business Plans – With Hostinger’s two leading plans when you sign up, you will get access to unlimited email accounts for free.
Hostinger Web Hosting Package
Hostinger has two types of web hosting plans: Cheap Web Hosting and Cloud VPS Packages. And here is the unlimited plan of the three subcategories called Single, Premium and Business Plan.
Here are the overviews and quick Hostinger plans available:
- Single Web Hosting (Php 79.00/Per Month) 1 Website 10 GB Disk Space 100 GB Bandwidth 1 MySQL Database 1 FTP User 1 Email Account Easy Website Builder
- Premium Web Hosting (Php 139.00/Per Month) Unlimited No. of Websites Unlimited Disk Space SSD Unlimited Databases Unlimited Bandwidth Unlimited Users FTP Easy Website Builder Unlimited Email Accounts Free Domain Name 3X WordPress Optimized Speed
- Business Web Hosting (Php 249.00/Per Month) Unlimited No. of Websites Unlimited Disk Space SSD Unlimited Databases Unlimited Users FTP Unlimited Bandwidth Easy Website Builder Unlimited Email Accounts 5X WordPress Optimized Speed Deluxe Live Support Daily Backups Free Domain Name 2X Processing Power & Memory
Because of their free web hosting service, Hostinger web hosting has become popular. You get the heat of their free hosting service when you use it. If you are serious about it you should not use a Free Web Hosting for your website.
Hostinger’s paid hosting service performs average performance. The more than average Load time and Uptime and Customer support should be improved. It is strongly recommended by the Hostinger web hosting plan to people who are newbies and web testing may use their services, as it is cheap and affordable.
Pricing of packages when you look at them now is good to note that Hostinger’s plans for prices do not change with renewals. It will always remain the same price, and it does not matter what or the payment period you choose.