AWeber is an email marketing platform that allows more than hundred thousand businesses from small to large, bloggers, and entrepreneurs nationwide to create and send emails.
AWeber’s web-based tools keeps businesses to keep in touch with their potential customers through email.
In this AWeber review, we takes an in-depth look at one of the popular choice for sending and designing HTML e-newsletters (electronic-Newsletters). We’ll go through the pros and cons of using AWeber and discuss its pricing.
AWeber Email Marketing Package
AWeber offers a 30-day free trial, and has 5 AWeber plans available. If your audience is less than 500, you could take the first plan which costs $19. But, you will surely upgrade your plan as your customers gets bigger.
- If your plan is to host and email up to 500 subscribers: $19 per month
- 501 to 2,500 subscribers: $29 per month
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $49 per month
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $69 per month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: $149 per month
If your business is big enough and has 25,000+ subscribers, you will have to contact AWeber for them to assist you personally.
If you plan to pay quarterly, you can enjoy a 14% discount; and 14.9% discount if you pay annually. Also, there are discounts available for students and not-for-profit organisations.
AWeber accept payment with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
Key Features of Aweber
- Autoresponders: set a series of follow up emails that can be set triggered based on time interval such as “Welcome Email” immediately, follow by a promo product email 2 days later.
- Ready Email Templates: More than 700 ready available responsive templates for use
- Support: Aweber support include live chat, email and phone support
- Import contact capability: Able to import via the following file types XLX, TXT, CSV, XLSX and TSV
- Responsive email designs: all email templates are able to viewed on PC, smart tables and phone
- Email Analytics and reporting: Other than monitoring open rate, click through rate, bounce rate and unsubscribe list, you can also monitor your growth of list over time and their current location when they open the email.
- Email List Segmenting: You can create multiple list and segment your list accordingly, whether based on industry, geographic, demographics etc.
- Integration with 3rd part apps: you can integrate with other solutions such as WordPress, Wix or CRM system like salesforce.
Overall, Aweber is a nice email marketing provider to use. It is user friendly, value for money and as most of the key features are being in place. Most important of all, their support is good and always available.
It is also more value for money as compared to some of its peer. Recommended.